Thursday, April 06, 2006

Went down to MOS (Ministry of Sound) last night together with ma baby, then met up with Susan and May over there. Collected my Band from MOS which costs me a f-cking $25! What a rip-off! And, I can only use it for at most 1 year till I graduate from SP. Damn. Anyways we (baby & I) were tempted to club haha.. Guess who we met! JingYin! Haha.. drunk gurl who couldn't walk straight even before club night started! Erm excuse me, MOS is on the left, carpark, on the right. Then baby told me there was these 3 underaged gurls who were attempting to sneak in but were 'scared'. They were like "Don't know if can get in, I scared." hahahahahahahahaha if you're scared, why even bother turning up here! Wasting everyone's time! Then I proclaimed this aloud, audible to them, "SO STRICT!!! A GROUP OF FRIENDS CAME WHOM A FEW WERE UNDERAGED AND THEY COULDN'T GET IT! DAMN!!!" hahaha spell Evil with a capital E. Yeaps, that's me. But hey rather I give them doubts so they can bring their asses home without having to live through the rejection!

Anyways, was really tired. Drove around so much... too much, picking my siblings up etc.. Pay's in... for SE. Can't do much with it. Saving it for a personal project.

:)

And.. DMC has always been in my mind. I wonder when's the next battle that I will be ready. Give me another year or so. Or at least when my worries are over. So I can concentrate solely on battles. Too many worries now to even come up with a dope set. I DO have sets, but I don't think I can compete with the rest. Who knows aye, who knows. Wtf. Need a new table. The one I have now is just too damn shaky. Can't even juggle properly without fearing that the table might just snap. Then CRASH turntable, mixer, all gone. Wooo hoooo! Siao ah.

Anyways, bought Meguair's Hot Wheels. Gonna go wash my car now. Cya.

Ji